Important information for patients & visitors
Modified regulations from 18.01.2021
- Visits to the ward are only permitted from the 6th day of inpatient treatment.
- The visiting hours for planned visits are from 15:00 to 19:00 daily.
- Each patient may only have 1 visitor each day.
- You are required to register by calling +49 221 478-55777 before visiting.
- Call +49 221 478-55777 on your mobile phone
- Obtain a personalised link to a questionnaire free of charge by SMS text
- Complete the questionnaire (it includes questions about the visitor’s contact information, as well as about symptoms and risk factors of a SARS-CoV-2 infection)
- A QR code for the visitor registration is generated from the information collected
- Please note: The caller ID must be switched on in order for this to work correctly.
- Visitors must present the QR code generated after online registration at the registration points - Ward entrance (building 8), Heart Centre entrance foyer (building 40), Gynaecology and Obstetrics Hospital entrance area (building 47), Paediatric Hospital entrance area (building 26) - this is evidence that the visitor has undergone symptom screening. Click here for the map.
- Visitors will be given a registration band, which changes daily, to signal that they have registered correctly.
- Visitors will not be permitted access to the wards without the correct registration band.
- Please ensure that visits are no longer than 1 hour.
- Please adhere to University Hospital Cologne general hygiene rules throughout the entire campus.